LISKO Environmental, LLC (LISKO) is hiring a Project Manager / Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) to join our team in our Belmar, New Jersey area office. The Project Manager/LSRP will work with, and directly assist clients with remedial activities and ensure our clients receive the highest quality service that fits their needs.
The selected candidate will be directly responsible for project management, leadership, profitability and client management including but not limited to coordination/oversight/completion of field operations, technical proposal preparation, project budgeting, and mentoring staff.
LISKO will support the qualified candidate maintain a presence and visible expert role throughout the regions where we do business through involvement in professional and business organizations. This is an opportunity for a leadership position in a steadily growing company.
- Project Management in the areas of due diligence, site remediation, regulatory compliance and permitting
- Report writing, review and certification
- Business development
- Hands on field supervision and subcontractor coordination.
- Prepare technical proposals
- Financial management of projects
- Budgeting and scheduling of projects
- Client management and overall satisfaction
- Mentor and develop staff
- Strong writing and computer skills
- Professional networking and marketing skills a plus
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or similar. Masters in related degree preferred
- 5 to 15 years’ experience in Site Remediation (due diligence, site and remedial investigation, remediation design and implementation, regulatory compliance and permitting experience)
- Site Remediation Professional License or ability to qualify for the LSRP exam in the next two years
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER training
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to maintain and operate personal and/or company vehicle
LISKO is an established, privately held, environmental consulting firm headquartered in Farmingdale, New Jersey. LISKO provides Environmental Services related to due diligence, site assessment and remediation. Our solid reputation is built on outstanding quality, customer service, communication, value, and integrity.
We provide a competitive salary and benefit package for employees. Benefits include health and Rx insurance, a Simple IRA program with employer matching, flexibility, and paid time off. For qualified employees, LISKO also offers a performance-based compensation/bonus plan, license/training reimbursement and the ability to work remotely. LISKO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information or to apply; contact Jonathan Lisko at email@example.com or 732-996-4792.