LISKO Environmental, LLC (LISKO) is looking for one Staff Consultant to join our team in our Belmar, New Jersey area office. As a Staff Consultant, you will work and learn how to assist clients with regulatory compliance and ensure our clients receive the highest quality service that fits their needs. Duties will include:
- Completion of Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and other related Due Diligence work products.
- Site assessment and remediation activities, regulatory reporting, subcontractor oversight, budgeting, proposal writing, etc. (General LSRP assistance work and LSRP mentorship if desired by candidate).
- Ensuring that all work is completed as planned and scheduled.
- This position consists of a split between office and field duties. Field duties include site walkovers, sample collection, offsite document review, and data evaluation. Office work consists of project coordination, administrative coordination, data management, and report writing, project management.
- This position requires someone who is eager to learn and advance their career as an environmental consultant
Desired Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Studies, Environmental Sciences, Geology, or other science related field.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must have keen attention to detail.
- Prefer 2 to 7 years of related experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
LISKO is an established, privately held, environmental consulting firm headquartered in Farmingdale, New Jersey. LISKO provides Environmental Services related to due diligence, site assessment and remediation. Our solid reputation is built on outstanding quality, customer service, communication, value, and integrity.
We provide a competitive salary and benefit package for employees. Benefits include health and Rx insurance, a Simple IRA program with employer matching, flexibility, and paid time off. LISKO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information or to apply; contact Jonathan Lisko at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-996-4792.